Will Save Pin (Pink)
1.25" hard enamel pin, polished gold. Pink glitter accents. Rubber backing.
Please review the pin grading system before ordering.
How can I contact you?
Email me at email@example.com!
When will my order ship?
Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. In the case of delays due to illness or travel, delays will be announced on the site's navigation bar.
Can I get a refund on my order?
If an item has been damaged during shipping or lost in the mail, I will happily offer either a full refund or a replacement (if stock allows) at no extra cost. Please note that in the case of damaged items, I may request photographs showing the damage.
Refund requests for any other reason will be considered at my discretion and are not guaranteed.
My package says it's shipped, but it hasn't arrived yet. What should I do?
Within the US, packages tend to arrive within 7 business days. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
You have not received a shipping update via email within a week of placing your order OR
You have not received your order within 2 weeks of the initial shipment notification/tracking email.
How are orders shipped and how is shipping cost calculated?
Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Package service at a flat rate determined by product type and weight. Flat rates are based on carrier fees only and rounded down when possible.
Do you offer international shipping?
International shipping is unavailable at this time. I am working on ways to optimize fees based on new laws and intend to open international shipping at a later date (TBD).
Since enamel pins are hand-made and minor variations are normal, the grading system is a common method for communicating a pin's quality. This is a quick rundown of the grading system as I apply it.
Unless otherwise specified, all pins are A grade by default. B grade pins will sometimes be sold at a discount. Please note that in all cases, pin colors may vary slightly from digital proofs or previous runs. Because the enamel colors are hand-mixed, this variation is expected and normal.
A Grade (Standard)
High quality pins with no more than one or two minor imperfections, generally only apparent when closely inspected, such as:
- very small scratches or scuffs
- very small bubbles, stray dust, or stray glitter in enamel
- minor discoloration or scuffs on metal
- low-fill enamel, not too shallow and not in large areas
- slightly uneven glitter placement (not significant/distracting)
- slight variations in metal/line thicknesses
- very small amounts of excess metal on edges
These pins will have at least one more obvious imperfection. They will be easier to spot, but I'll never sell pins with defects that interfere with a design's overall readability. Examples include:
- low-fill enamel in larger areas, significantly shallow
- minor color spills
- significant defects/chipping in metal plating
- significant scratches, scuffs, or dents
- significant amounts of bubbles, stray dust, or stray glitter in enamel
- very uneven glitter placement
- significant amounts of excess metal on edges
- very obvious variations in metal/line thicknesses
- wobbly (but still functional) posts
These pins will have significant defects, such as incorrect colors, inconsistent enamel fills or spills, etc. At this time, I do not sell C grade pins.